Want to keep current about all the happenings at CCS? CLICK HERE for more information about how to sign up. Get the newsletter on your phone, your tablet, your computer - pretty much anywhere you can read a PDF.
PARENT’S BILL OF RIGHTS - DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Chateaugay Central School District is committed to protecting the privacy and security of student, teacher, and principal data. In accordance with Education Law § 2-d. the district wishes to inform the school community of the following:
1) A student’s personally identifiable information cannot be sold or released for any commercial purposes.
2) Parents have the right to inspect and review the complete contents of their child’s educational record.
3) State and federal laws protect the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, and safeguards associated with industry standards and best practices, including but not limited to, encryption, firewalls, and password protection, must be in place when data is transferred.
4) A complete list of all student data elements collected by New York State will be available for public review both online and via regular mail from the New York State Education Department. The website and mailing addresses will be listed here when they are made available.
5) Parents have the right to have complaints about possible breaches of student data addressed. The Chateaugay Central School District Compliance Officer is Larry Brown. You may contact him by phone at 497-6611, email at email@example.com, or by mail at PO Box 904, Chateaugay, NY 12920.
Parent Portal News
Parents if you are experiencing difficulties with accessing your parent portal please check your email's junk folder. The emails that come directly from Schooltool are oftentimes going right into this folder. This email will contain your username and needed password. If you need help with this please do not hesitate to call the main office. Grades will begin to be seen at the end of the 1st 5 week marking period.
My School Bucks
You can log into your school lunch account by clicking the icon above, or CLICK HERE.
The convenience fee per transaction will change to $1.95.
payment methods accepted:
Due to legal requirements, we are unable to transfer automatic e-mail notifications.