Soccer & Volleyball Practices & Information
All boys and girls interested in trying out for soccer or volleyball for the 2018 fall school year should report to school for practices at the appropriate times as listed below. It is very important to communicate with your coach if you cannot make it.
BOYS' SOCCER COACH
- Varsity: Monday, August 13 at 5:00 PM Coach Teddy Martin 518-651-0116
- Junior Varsity: Monday, August 13 at 8:00 AM Coach John Calnon 518-593-9374
- Modified: Monday, August 20 at 9:00 AM Coach Babs Reynolds 518-497-6611
- Varsity: Monday, August 13 at 8:00 AM Coach Jason LaPlante 518-593-0475
- Modified: Monday, August 20 at 3:15 PM Coach Meagan Lacombe 518-955-2318
- Varsity: Monday, August 13 at 9:00 AM Coach Chris Reynolds 518-569-2440
- Modified: Monday, August 20 at 8:00 AM Coach Megan Erway 518-651-4166
All players must have their sports physical done prior to their first practice. If you show up without proof of a physical you may NOT practice until you have doctor approval. If you had a physical from our school physician this past June of 2018, we have your name on file at school. If this letter has a pink slip in it, we do not have your name on file for having an updated physical as of July 1st. If your child had one after July 1st please have it faxed to school, 518-497-3170 (sports physical form can be found on our school webpage) OR CLICK HERE
Items available for sale in the main office:
- Approved NASCO seal soccer shine guards (All shine guards must have NASCO seal on them)
- Solid maroon and solid white soccer socks
- Black volleyball knee pads
- BULLDOG Umbrellas $25.00
*** Please note the schedule is still in the finalizing stages. You can find it at www.sectionxboces.org
*** You can get instant text/email messages when games change by signing-up at the sectionxboces site.
***You can also get directions to opposing schools when clicking on school name in schedule.
Please: GET IN SHAPE NOW!!!!!!