Chateaugay Central School
PO Box 904, Chateaugay, NY 12920
(518) 497-6611 - Fax (518) 497-3170
School Meal Application and Information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Free and Reduced Meal Applications need to be completed each school year. If you do not submit a new application or you are not directly certified by New York State, the previous year benefits will expire after 30 school days into the new school year. You will be responsible for any meal purchases until a new application is submitted.
- Applications need to be completed every year on the current school year form (2019- 2020).
- Please fill out one application per household. Be sure to include all students who attend Chateaugay Central School in grades Pre-k through 12th grade, including the UPK, IPK and the 3PK programs.
- When using a SNAP, TANF or FDPIR case number, provide the case number from your benefit letter not the number listed on your benefit card. If you do not have this information, please call your case worker for assistance.
- You may apply for meal benefits at any time during the school year.
Please return applications by mail or in person to:
Chateaugay Central School Attn: Mary Legacy 42 River Street P O Box 904 Chateaugay, NY 12920 518-497-6611 ext. 2301
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.
Every year generous members of our community help to make sure our students have the supplies they need to be successful in school. All school supply donations are appreciated. There are some items that are always more needed than others. A couple items that are in short supply at this time are earbuds for students to use with their Chromebooks and small backpacks for our younger students. Any donations can be brought to Courtney in the Elementary Office.
Fall Sports Information - Fall Sports Letter From Mrs. Reynolds
- Varsity: Monday, August 19 at 3:00 PM - Coach Teddy Martin - 518-651-0116
- Junior Varsity: Monday, August 19 at 4:30 PM - Coach John Calnon - 518-593-9374
- Modified: Monday, August 26 at 9:00 AM - Coach Babs Reynolds - 518-497-6611
- Varsity: Monday, August 19 at 8:00 AM - Coach Jason LaPlante - 518-593-0475
- Modified: Monday, August 26 at 2:15 PM - Coach Meagan Lacombe - 518-955-2318
- Varsity: Monday, August 19 at 9:00 AM - Coach Chris Reynolds - 518-569-2440
- Modified: Monday, August 26 at 2:00 PM - Coach Megan Erway - 518-651-4166
Class of 1979
Members of the Class of 1979 gathered together for a reunion and part of that trip down memory lane included a stroll through the halls of CCS. They saw the many changes in the building's layout, looked at their composite picture in the hallway and enjoyed their time back in school. They also donated $1000 to the alumni scholarship fund. Thank you so much for giving back to CCS.